[NFBMO] Reservations now open for 2021 State Convention

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Thu Aug 27 21:00:31 UTC 2020

Greetings,

It seems like this year’s state convention just concluded but I am here to announce optimistically that hotel reservations are now open for our 2021 state convention  hosted by our Old Drum and Show Me chapters at the Doubletree Hotel in Springfield March 25-28. Room rates are $102 a night plus tax. Meal prices have not been decided yet but will be within the usual range.  Below is an Email containing a link to make reservations as well as the phone number to call. (The reservation deadline in her Email is not correct as we have until March 4 to make reservations per the contract.)Here’s hoping we can all gather together in fellowship.

Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator

NFB of Missouri

Phone: 573-474-3226

Subject: DoubleTree by Hilton Springfield; National Federation of the Blind of Missouri; Hilton Booking Link

Hi Eugene,

Hope you are doing well! Below you will find the link to your Hilton booking website. Your guests can now book online or reach us directly at 417.831.3131.

If they call please have them refer to the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri block when making their reservation. Please have your guests book by 23 February 2021.

Booking Link: https://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/S/SGFDTDT-FOB-20210325/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield

Group Name: National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

Arrival Date: 25 March 2021

Departure Date: 28 March 2021

If you have any issues with the link, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Enjoy the rest of your week! 😊

** With the way we make Hilton Links, you do have to copy and paste the entire link. It’s not as pretty as a bitly link.. but it won’t work unless it’s the full link. Just as a note!**

All the best,

 <http://www.ohospitalitymanagement.com/>

Megan Dean​

Sales Coordinator

,

DoubleTree by Hilton ‑ Springfield

 <http://www.houlihans.com/> Direct:

E‑mail:  <mailto:megan.dean at ohospitalitymanagement.com> megan.dean at ohospitalitymanagement.com

Address:

2431 N. Glenstone, Springfield, MO 65803

 <https://www.facebook.com/Doubletree.SpringfieldMO/>

 <https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g44926-d91007-Reviews-DoubleTree_by_Hilton_Springfield-Springfield_Missouri.html>

 <https://www.pinterest.com/doubletree/>

 <https://twitter.com/doubletree?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>

We do whatever it takes to make every guest smile!

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/> .