[NFBMO] Missouri Association of Blind Students (MOABS) conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:14:42 UTC 2020

Hello All,

The Missouri student division will have a conference call this Friday,
August 28 at 8 PM.  All students and prospective students are invited
and encouraged to join the call.  We will be spending some time
getting to know each other and planning for the upcoming year. So come
and get to know us and share your creative ideas with everyone.

call date Friday, August 28
call time: 8:00 PM
call in information:
dial-in number (602) 580-9549

access code 4034376

Please feel free to share this information.  If you have any questions
you can reach me at the contact information below.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
call or text 314-239-9776