[NFBMO] Deadline

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Sun Feb 9 23:24:24 UTC 2020

Greetings,

The deadline to make sure you get the room type you wish for state
convention is this Friday, Valentine's Day, February 14. There will be
little or nothing I can do if you do not heed this deadline and don't get
your desired room. Call the St. Louis Holiday Inn Downtown at 314-421-4200.

Also, if you wish an exhibit spot or table  you should make your
reservations as soon as possible. Tables cost $35 and exhibit spots are free
to chapters.

Here is the list I have so far (Table numbers are meaningless at this time
as chapters may be put together at the same table, these are in the order I
received the reservation.):

Exhibit Table Assignments: -2014

Table 0 State Affiliate Cruise Giveaway

Table 1

Table 2 Columbia Chapter Hand Fans and Eco-Friendly re-usable telescoping
Straws

Table 3 Kansas City Chapter 50/50 Drawing

Table 4 Jefferson City  Baked goods and Crafts

Table 5 NANOPAC

Table 6 JW.org

Table 7 The Dot Shop Braille items -T-shirts, Blankets

Table 8: