[NFBMO] TYPO on hotel Phone Number

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Feb 10 22:27:43 UTC 2020

	The Hotel phone number is actually 314-421-4000

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gene Coulter via NFBMO
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2020 5:24 PM
To: 'NFB of Missouri Affiliate Leaders List'
<missouriaffiliateleaders at nfbnet.org>
<nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFBMO] Deadline

Greetings,

The deadline to make sure you get the room type you wish for state
convention is this Friday, Valentine's Day, February 14. There will be
little or nothing I can do if you do not heed this deadline and don't get
your desired room. Call the St. Louis Holiday Inn Downtown at 314-421-4200.

Also, if you wish an exhibit spot or table  you should make your
reservations as soon as possible. Tables cost $35 and exhibit spots are free
to chapters.

Here is the list I have so far (Table numbers are meaningless at this time
as chapters may be put together at the same table, these are in the order I
received the reservation.):

Exhibit Table Assignments: -2014

Table 0 State Affiliate Cruise Giveaway

Table 1

Table 2 Columbia Chapter Hand Fans and Eco-Friendly re-usable telescoping
Straws

Table 3 Kansas City Chapter 50/50 Drawing

Table 4 Jefferson City  Baked goods and Crafts

Table 5 NANOPAC

Table 6 JW.org

Table 7 The Dot Shop Braille items -T-shirts, Blankets

Table 8: