[NFBMO] state convention after banquet entertainment

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:05:37 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

The NFB's Got Talent
The Lewis & Clark Chapter is excited to be hosting a talent show after
the Saturday night banquet.  We know there is a lot of talent out
there  and we want you to show it off.  However, if you are not ready
to show off your talent, we need you to stick around and cheer for the
brave ones to help determine the winners.  There will be cash prizes.
Attached is a flyer with all of the details. We can't wait to see all
of that awesome talent!

Jenny Carmack