[NFBMO] We need You!

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Fri Feb 28 03:24:06 UTC 2020

We need you to join us at the 58th annual NFB of Missouri State Convention
IMPORTANT: there is only a week left to reserve your room and I can't help
but notice that even some state board members and chapter leaders have not
made their hotel reservations the deadline is a mere week away. Please do it
now! Call the hotel at 314-421-4000.

Also, of course please take the time to pre-register either on line or by
mail the deadline is March 16. Pre-registering can save you as much as $19
and save me from a tension headache! Go to WWW.NFBMo.org
<http://WWW.NFBMo.org>  and either complete the easy to complete on-line
form or print out the mail-in copy. Note: if you do not receive a receipt
from the affiliate you have not completed the on-line process.

We have a lot of new people coming this year so let's make them welcome with
a big friendly showing.

Gene Coulter