[NFBMO] Show Me Chapter Meeting

Dennis Miller dennismiller at cableone.net
Sun Jan 12 04:38:42 UTC 2020

Hello All:

For those of you who may not know me my name is Dennis Miller and I am the
newly elected president of the Show Me Chapter of the National Federation Of
The Blind Of Missouri.  The Show Me chapter is a chapter that was created to
allow those in areas where there may not be a chapter or for those who are
not able to attend chapter meetings in their local area to be able to have a
home chapter.  We meet the second Monday of the month via conference call at
6:30.  Meetings last no more than an hour.

Our next meeting will be this Monday night January 13, at 6:30 PM.  We would
love to have you join us.  The number to call to join the conference is
(605) 468-8005.  The access code is 1774.

Hope to see you there.

Dennis