[NFBMO] Fundraiser

Carol Morgan cm020306 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 04:27:34 UTC 2020

Good evening,
I would like to let you know that our latest fundraising project is selling raffle tickets for a cruise. It is a carnival cruise including airfare for two. It is worth $3000. The cost of the tickets are $10 apiece. They will be available at the board meeting tomorrow, Saturday, January 24, 2020. Please take some and sell to your family and friends. If you have any questions Please don’t hesitate to ask me or someone at the board meeting tomorrow. Thank you for always supporting the state affiliate

Carol Morgan
NFB MO
Ways and Means Chair
Cm020306 at gmail.com