[NFBMO] Fundraiser

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 14:33:46 UTC 2020

You are fantastic, friend.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carol Morgan via NFBMO
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 10:28 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carol Morgan <cm020306 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] Fundraiser

Good evening,
I would like to let you know that our latest fundraising project is selling raffle tickets for a cruise. It is a carnival cruise including airfare for two. It is worth $3000. The cost of the tickets are $10 apiece. They will be available at the board meeting tomorrow, Saturday, January 24, 2020. Please take some and sell to your family and friends. If you have any questions Please don’t hesitate to ask me or someone at the board meeting tomorrow. Thank you for always supporting the state affiliate

Carol Morgan
NFB MO
Ways and Means Chair
Cm020306 at gmail.com