[NFBMO] Answers to a question about the Hotel

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Tue Jan 28 00:18:59 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I have received queries about the hotel  and parking for our convention. Folks have been told that the parking is $15 or $20 a night. Parking in the hotel’s own lot is free to us if available. The cost for the pay lot adjacent to the hotel is reduced for our group.

I have pasted the actual paragraph from the contract below.

PARKING: Secure surface lot Hotel parking in the adjacent lot is at complimentary and includes in & out privileges. If attendees need to utilize the C-9 Garage fee is $10.00 flat overnight and $5.00 day.