[NFBMO] Zoom Invitation for Friends of Wolfner Library Annual Meeting, July 25, 2020

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:28:12 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

During our Saturday morning NFB of Missouri outreach call today it was mentioned that the Friends of Wolfner Library will have their annual meeting on July 25 via Zoom. Read the message below and register if you are interested in attending this meeting.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902