[NFBMO] FW: I need your help!

Carol Coulter cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:45:42 UTC 2020

No the affiliate does not have a debit card. I thought we discussed letting
people pay by using our paypal account. I bring the question up because we
had people at our trivia night questioning us letting people who had bought
tickets for our raffle be the ones drawing the winning tickets because
occasionally they would pick their ticket. We just want to look above board
in our financial transactions. Of course our family members won't question
us. Just food for thought.