[NFBMO] Personal & Career Development Group Meeting on Monday, July 6, at 7:30 pm

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:24:20 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

The Personal & Career Development Group will have a monthly meeting on Monday, July 6, at 7:30 pm.

We will be discussing the book Chop wood, carry water: a guide to finding spiritual fulfillment in everyday life by Rick Fields.

You can find the book on BARD; the book number is: DB84097

The BARD description is as follows:

The editors of New Age Journal talk about everyday tasks and chores and how they can be a path to spirituality. With teachings from a variety of religions, this is a guide to improving all aspects of life, including relationships, work, money, and health.

In the Personal & Career & Development Group we believe that personal growth leads to career growth. Though it is important to have a good resumé, network, etc., to find work, is equally important to be confident about yourself and what you can accomplish.

I will be sending a reminder along with the call-in information next week.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Chair, Personal & Career Development Group
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org