[NFBMO] Congratulation's & Thank You's

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:17:32 UTC 2020

Please join with me to congratulate our newest Page Manager for their
successful completion of Page Manager Training.

Dacia Cole for the Columbia Chapter page.
Gary Horchem for the Springfield Chapter page.
Michael Evans for the Jefferson City Chapter page.
Shelia Wright as a backup Page Manager.

Also many thank you's go out to:
Gene Fleeman for his past 2 years and 5 months work on the Show Me Chapter
and Blind Merchants pages.
Daniel Garcia for his past 3 years work on the Kansas City Chapter page.

I also have a very special thank you for Daniel Garcia in his assistance
with the Page Manager Training.

I truly appreciate everyone's hard work and commitment to the National
Federation of the Blind of Missouri.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator