[NFBMO] Let's Learn hash tags

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:49:51 UTC 2020

Hello All,

As many of you know our 2020 state convention is right around the corner. With that in mind  the social media committee is offering a training session on how you can use hash tags before, during and even after convention.
The training session will be offered on Monday 23rd at 8pm.  I will be posting the call in number 24 hours before the meeting so it will be easier to find the number. lol

Who can join the call?
Anyone
If you think you're an expert or a newbie this will be something everyone can learn from.

What will you learn?
What is a hash tag?
Where to find the hash tag symbol on your keyboard?
How useful can a hash tag be?
How to use it for convention?
How can you use it  for everyday life?

Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me trough email or phone.
Amy Wilson
Social media chair