[NFBMO] 2020 Raft Trip

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:08:02 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Its that time of year. We have already started planning our 2020 raft trip. We are looking for those who are interested to let us know by Sunday April 5th.  You need to let either Chris Tisdal or Amy Wilson know by that date.

This years trip is planned for August 21-23. We will raft on the 22nd. You do not have to raft if you attend. Anyone is welcome.  Cost varies depending on if you want a cabin or to stay in a cabin. Details will be available more at state convention.

Location is Lebanon missouri at the NRO (Niaga River Oasis
Public transportation does not go there so you would have to arrange something. Some chapters travel together to make it easier on everyone.

There are no chapter meetings that weekend so you all can’t use that as an excuse. lol

If you have not been I would strongly encourage you to come. It really is a fun event.
Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson