[NFBMO] To all the procrastinators

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Fri Mar 6 04:21:54 UTC 2020

First, unlike last year I was able to get an extension for hotel
reservations this year until March 12. If you do not reserve by then count
on paying the rack rate  that is at least $40 a night higher than our rate!
314-421-34000.

Second, please register for the convention as soon as you can! As it stands
right now the affiliate will be stuck paying thousands of dollars for
non-attendance. I know, I know I say this every year and we somehow manage
to scrape by but the numbers seem even lower than normal this year.

Remember again, your best bet for Friday and Saturday lunch are our planned
meals as the hotel restaurant is not open  for lunch.