[NFBMO] Free AIRA for College Students

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:20:09 UTC 2020

>From the Chapter President's Mailing List:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:42 PM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list' <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Michelle Clark <mcikeyc at aol.com>; 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland' <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>; 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list' <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>; 'National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD' <nhcnfb at gmail.com>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] Free AIRA for College Students

FYI This info came from an email from AIRA. Please check iout and pass it to others.

Michelle

Free Offer - College Students in Need of Aira

We know that many universities and colleges are rapidly shifting to distance learning.  We've heard that some materials and software being used are inaccessible so we will be offering free Aira for any college student for the remainder of the spring semester ending in May 2020.  If you know of a student who could benefit from Aira for their distance learning, please email support at aira.io<mailto:support at aira.io> for more information on the program.