[NFBMO] The NFB's Got Talent

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:54:36 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I hope that all of you are doing well, mentally and physically.
During this time it can be difficult to think ahead to a time when
things will return to normal.  But, eventually our current situation
will be in the past.  When that happens we will all be ready to cut
loose and have some fun!

As you know the state convention has been postponed until June.  The
Lewis & Clark Chapter is still planning to hold a talent show on
Saturday evening after the banquet.  This will be a great way to relax
and enjoy each other.  So be ready to show off your talents and cheer
loudly for your friends.

We know that there is a lot of talent out there and we encourage you
to show it off.   When you pick your best talent to share please
contact me with a description, approximate time, and any background
music you need/want by May 15.  You may also reach out to me anytime
with questions. I have attached a flyer for your information and for
you to share with others.

Have fun practicing your talents.
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com