[NFBMO] The NFB's Got Talent

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:45:15 UTC 2020

Hello All,

You have 10 days left to submit the talent that you plan to show  off
during the state convention after the Saturday night banquet.  We know
there is a lot of talented folks out there, so don't be shy, show us
what you got.  Remember there are cash prizes for the most popular
talent!   Attached is the flyer with all of the details.  Please reach
out to me or any member of the Lewis & Clark Chapter if you have
questions.

Thanks,
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com