[NFBMO] National Convention Stipend

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Sat Mar 28 18:37:22 UTC 2020

The National Convention of the NFB will be held July 14-19 in Houston, Texas
and as we have done for many years the Missouri Affiliate is offering
stipends to help those who would have financial difficulty to be able to
attend. The amount of an individual award is limited and is hopefully enough
to provide the extra boost to make it possible to attend the convention.
Anyone receiving a stipend will be required to provide receipts showing the
money was spent or refund any unused funds within 15 days of their return
from the convention.

The application and submission information are pasted below. Any questions
please contact me at GeneCoulter at Charter.Net

Eugene Coulter, Rittgers Fund Chair

National Convention Stipend Application

The bylaws of the NFB of Missouri provide the following:

5.22 If funds are available, the Rittgers Committee will accept the
applications and determine the individual allocations.

5.23 The application deadline shall be May 15 of each year.

5.24 Allocations shall be based on need, and first-time national convention
attendees shall be given priority.

Please complete the following information and submit it to
GeneCoulter at Charter.net <mailto:GeneCoulter at Charter.net>  by 5:00pm on the
deadline date or complete the on-line application at www.NFBMo.org when
available.

Name:

Address including city, state and zip:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Have you ever attended an NFB National convention?

Have you previously received a stipend to attend our National Convention?

Understanding that this stipend is based, in part, on need what level of
financial support would you require?

Additional comments including why you wish to attend the convention.: