[NFBMO] zoom trainings for attending Missouri state convention

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:54:59 UTC 2020

Hello All,

As many of you know we are holding our 1st virtual state convention . With that in mind there are those of you out there who need to learn some basic commands that zoom has to offer. We have developed a plan to train you on how to use Zoom 3 different ways.
1 using your computer
2 phone
3 iPhone or android app

Each one of these sessions will be taught on different days.
Our 1st session will be on using the computer  with zoom. Session 1 trainings will be offered Saturday Morning May 16th at 9:30 am before the Missouri connection call. We are also offering this session on Tuesday May 19th at 8pm

For every session that is offered you will be able to attend using the same link for the Missouri Connection calls

Session 2 Dialing in by phone
This sessions will be offered on Saturday May 23 at 9:30am and Tuesday May 26that 8pm

Session 3 using the zoom app on a iPhone, android or tablet
These sessions will be held May 31st at 9:30am and Tuesday June 2nd at 7pm. This tuesdays call will be earlier due to sports and reach having their call about the raft trip.

If you have any questions about the sessions please feel free to reach out to me. my email is olddrumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:olddrumnfb at gmail.com> or you can call me at 660-441-1907
Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson