[NFBMO] Cohosting meeting

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:55:03 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I realize there are only a few on here who are helping cohost our state convention but I wanted to make sure everyone got the message and I didn’t miss noticing anyone about our meeting on Monday night.

Cohost will be meeting Monday night at 8pm. We will use the main line that has been used for majority of the calls.

We will be discussing quite a few things so make sure your on the call. If for some reason you can’t make it please let me know.
Also if you have not sent me your avaliability for convention please do by sunday night. If you don’t I will put you where I want you.

Thanks for your time.
Amy Wilson