[NFBMO] Convention zoom training

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:03:27 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Do you plan on attending this years state convention virtually? We have 3 trainings left before convention. If you are unfamiliar with how to use Zoom you will want to be on one of these calls.

Our next call is Tuesday 26th at 8pm. This training will be on how to use Zoom by calling in on your cell phone or by dialing in on your land line. I will also be sharing some info on how you can benefit from using the app.

The last 2 trainings will be on May 30th at 9:30am and June 2nd at 8pm. These trainings are on how to use the app when calling into the convention and the options you have available to you when using the app. The same thing will be taught on each call so you only need to attend one unless you want the practice.

These calls are for ANYONE  who plans on attending convention.
If you are a chapter president please pass this along to chapter members so everyone can get this information.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson