[NFBMO] Attention NFBMO Singers

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:19:35 UTC 2020

Dear Missouri Federation Singers,

I want to share an announcement about an opportunity that may allow you to
use your talents during the national convention. Below are the details. I
hope you will consider joining the virtual choir for Convention.

This year, the Performing Arts Division will be putting together a virtual
choir project for national convention. It will be a great time to unite with
one another and make music together. Rehearsals will be held over Zoom every
Friday from June 5 until June 26 at 8:00 p.m. eastern, and music will be
made available online. Members will submit recordings of themselves singing
their parts to be put together into a virtual choir recording to be played
during convention. We will be sending out more details as they become
available, but if you would like to participate, please email
nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  with your name, contact
information, and voice type.

I am sure that our Missouri NFB members would love to see you join the choir
and represent our affiliate in the first NFB virtual performance. We will be
there to cheer you on if you accept the challenge!

My Best To You,

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>