[NFBMO] FW: A Blind but National Question....

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 00:19:03 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

Below is a message from one of my chapter members about accessible stoves.

If you can help John, you can send an e-mail to him at:
jmurray3637 at gmail.com<mailto:jmurray3637 at gmail.com>

As we discussed in our Zoom conference call today at 10:30 am, there is an NFB mailing list that deals with accessible appliances:

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org