[NFBMO] White Cane Awareness Day Proclamation Scans

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:38:08 UTC 2020

Daniel, here are the high quality scans that you requested of the White
Cane Awareness Day Proclamation.  I have also included an "alt text" file
that I created because I was not able to add the "alt text" to a pdf file
without giving some money to Adobe, which I feel is a despicable
business practice.

I have posted this to our website.  I hope that you don't mind but I also
shared this email to the NFB of Missouri Listserv.  I feel that the more
people we can reach with this, the better.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator/Developer