[NFBMO] Virtual Meet the Blind Month

Jeff Giffen jeff.giffen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 20:51:30 UTC 2020

This is Jeff & Kathy Giffen.

We both are Eagles members of fraternal order of the eagles #47 in Kansas City Missouri and we are both voluntary bar tenders and both have our own liquor licenses. We both are officers in the club.

I am a Trustee of the Aerie and Kathy is a Vice President of the Auxilary. We both love this non profit organization and love the NFB of Missouri and the NFB of Kansas City Chapter.

We both work full time with the Government and both volunteer at both of these non profits and are very busy. We both love everyone and are happy to share.

Thanks

Jeff & Kathy

Sent from my iPhone