[NFBMO] Jernigan Awardds

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Sat Apr 3 16:59:34 UTC 2021

Ed won his award in  1989 in St. Louis and Jim won his at the downtown Howard
Johnsons in Kansas City in 1991 at a particularly memorable convention  as
some of us had the van we came in stolen from the hotel garage. The van
belonged to Carol's brother and his wife.
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gail Bryant via NFBMO
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 8:22 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Gail Bryant <gbryant at socket.net>
Subject: [NFBMO] Jernigan Awardds

Ed Bryant and Jim Moynihan both received Jernigan awards, but I don't know
when.  I was going to wear Ed's the year he passed away when we honored him
at convention.  But he hid it so well, I couldn't find it.  I have looked for
it high and low. So Ed, if you see this message, where is your Jernigan award
so we can fill in affiliate history?

When Ed presented the award to Jim, we had to redo the award because they
put the wrong middle initial on the medallion.

Gail Bryant

Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.

1212 London Drive

Columbia, MO 65203-2012

Phone: (573)817-5993

Cell: (573)268-4962