[NFBMO] Come Join the Journey Through Blindness call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:27:44 UTC 2021

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Tuesday afternoon.

This email is to remind and invite you to join the Journey Through
Blindness Zoom call on Thursday April 15 at 8 PM.  This call is for
any blind/visually impaired person and their families and friends. The
topics that we discuss are decided by the participants.  We have
discussed a wide variety of topics.  I have personally learned many
things from these calls such as; new techniques for frying an egg or
bacon, other ways to organize and mark my clothes, how to be sure that
I  don't have a long dangling piece of spaghetti as I put my fork in
my mouth, about using various apps to help me get certain things done,
and more.  You just never know what you might learn during this call.

If you are interested in joining the call please email, call, or text
me for the Zoom link information.  I hope to talk to you on Thursday
night.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President