[NFBMO] Come Join the Journey Through Blindness call

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:48:27 UTC 2021

Hi Jenny,

Do you mind if I share here in SC?

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jenny Carmack via NFBMO
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 3:28 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jenny Carmack <jcarmack314 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] Come Join the Journey Through Blindness call

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Tuesday afternoon.

This email is to remind and invite you to join the Journey Through Blindness
Zoom call on Thursday April 15 at 8 PM.  This call is for any blind/visually
impaired person and their families and friends. The topics that we discuss
are decided by the participants.  We have discussed a wide variety of
topics.  I have personally learned many things from these calls such as; new
techniques for frying an egg or bacon, other ways to organize and mark my
clothes, how to be sure that I  don't have a long dangling piece of
spaghetti as I put my fork in my mouth, about using various apps to help me
get certain things done, and more.  You just never know what you might learn
during this call.

If you are interested in joining the call please email, call, or text me for
the Zoom link information.  I hope to talk to you on Thursday night.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com