[NFBMO] FW: posting to the list

annettenowakowski at att.net annettenowakowski at att.net
Sun Apr 18 14:52:04 UTC 2021

From: jredlichspeaks at gmail.com <jredlichspeaks at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 3:57 PM
To: annettenowakowski at att.net
Subject: posting to the list

Hey Annette,

I am wanting to chat with those in the blindness community who love to do
gardening.  This is for a focus group I am hosting for the St. Louis Society
for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Anyone wanting to talk with me about
their gardening experience and offer tips, email me at
jredlichspeaks at gmail.com <mailto:jredlichspeaks at gmail.com>

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. KSIV Radio St. Louis, MO

AM 1320 / FM 91.5 / FM 95.9

Check out my podcast: http://www.judyredlich.com/podcast

Let's connect! linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich | facebook.com/JudyRedlichSpeaks
<https://www.facebook.com/JudyRedlichSpeaks/>