[NFBMO] Fundraiser Radde cutlery

Carol Morgan cm020306 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:16:55 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone, this is a friendly reminder to let you know that the state affiliate is still partnering with Radde cutlery. If you have not looked at the catalog and found something that you love please take the time now and do so. We have lots of worthwhile projects we support but we cannot support these projects if we do not have the money. This is a very good fundraiser and I would appreciate your support. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact https://radafundraising.com/?rfsn=5295862.06720a

Carol Morgan
573429-162
cm020306 at gmail.com