[NFBMO] I was hacked

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 17:17:48 UTC 2021

Hi,

Well explain it then.
Something like yours didn't happen unless something like your router wasn't
protected.
Perhaps rodger's case was someone attempted a password reset on g mail and
they guessed on the secret questions.

It doesn't just happen!
Usually the user assists the process by using the same password all the
time, setting answers to security questions that can be found on the users
facebook page, or getting fooled into replying to fake email messages that
really seem legit.
I've never been hacked over the last 30 years.
Bryan