[NFBMO] 2021 BELL Academy

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:34:26 UTC 2021

Hello,

The 2021 BELL (Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning) Academy
will be held virtually this year.   We need your help to spread the
word about this wonderful and free opportunity for students ages 4 -
12 years old. I have attached a flyer that provides all of the
details.  You can also go to www.nfbmo.org/bell to get this flyer.
Please share this with your chapter members, friends, family, or
acquaintances (anyone you know who  knows a blind student).

Last year we had 7 students from Missouri participate and we already
have several signed up this year.  Spaces are limited and we want our
Missouri families to have the chance to participate  in these fun and
engaging activities to promote the use of braille.

If anyone has any questions they can contact Debbie Wunder or myself.
Let's bring as many families to the NFB BELL Academy At Home Edition
as possible!!!

Thanks for your help.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack MEd
St. Louis, Missouri BELL Academy Coordinator
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
call or text: 314-239-9776