[NFBMO] You're Invited: Meet The 2021-2022 Missouri Association of Blind Students officers & board Members, & Fun Virtual Activity, Thursday at 7 PM CDT

Seyoon Choi moabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:38:33 UTC 2021

Happy end of the school year, everyone!

As summer temperatures rise and finals loom nearer, it’s a busy time for all students. The Missouri Association of Blind students is thrilled to invite you to our next meeting, on Thursday May 6th, at 7 PM CDT. All are welcome to join with the zoom info given below. You’ll get a chance to meet our newly elected officers and board members, and engage in a fun-filled song quiz afterwords. We invite everyone to come, even if music isn’t exactly your forte. Hope to see everyone there,

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 <https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854>

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

Warmly

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
President