[NFBMO] Your Invited: Missouri Association of Blind Students February Membership Meeting, Friday at 6 PM CST ❤️

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 24 03:50:02 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,

We hope the month of February is treating you well. The Missouri Association of Blind students is back yet again for our February membership meeting, scheduled for this Friday, February 26 at 6 PM CST. Per this month’s symbolic tradition of love and valentine, the theme for this meeting is all about accessible dating. Hear from our very special federation couple in our Missouri affiliate as well as leaders within the student division on staying safe out on a date, as well as fulfilling enjoyment and making the most out of outings and various tips and tricks. We hope you’ll join us using the link below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

Meeting ID: 957 7497 7854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

Much Love,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306