[NFBMO] Nominations for NFBMO Officer and Board Member

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:23:05 UTC 2021

Hello,

As the 2021 NFBMO State Convention is drawing nearer, I need to know...
If you are currently an NFBMO Officer or Board Member and are interested
in keeping your position or would like to step down from your position,
please email me back to let me know either way.

If you do not hold one of these positions, but would like to be considered
for one of these positions, please email me to let me know.

If you would like to nominate someone, please contact them first to be sure
that person would actually want to be considered for any particular
position. This will help prevent wasting Convention time.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Gene Fleeman
Nominating Committee Chairman
(573)-855-9667