[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri Quarterly Board Meeting

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:10:24 UTC 2021

Greetings To All,

The NFB of Missouri will hold its first regular board meeting of 2021, next
Saturday, January 30,from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m.via Zoom. I will post the
Zoom link later this week, although most of you should have it. Our board
meetings are open to all and if you plan to attend but do not have the link,
please email or call me.

We will take a lunch break around noon. The menue will be anything you want.
Take a break or enjoy your lunch with friends in the Zoom room.

Attached and pasted below is the draft agenda for the meeting. If you have
additional items for the agenda, please let me know so we can plan
accordingly. I look forward to our time together next Saturday as we carry
on the work of the NFB of Missouri. Until then stay safe and healthy.

Peace to You,

Shelia

NFB of Missouri State Board Meeting Agenda

January 30, 2021

from 10:00 am   to 4:00 pm

Call to Order

Welcome

Roll Call

Introduction of All present

Minutes - Becky Boyer

Action Points

Special Board Meeting Minutes and Action Points - Becky Boyer

Treasurer's Report - Carol Coulter

Reports From Our Communication Team

Public Relations- Daniel Garcia

Blind Missourian - Carol Coulter

web Page Administrator/Developer - Randy Carmack

Social Media - Hal Boyer

Ways & Means - Carol Morgan

Membership Committee Report - Christopher Tisdal

Special Application for Membership

Governmental Affairs Report on Jefferson City Seminar - Roger Crome

Update on Accessible Voting - Melissa Kane

2021 State Convention - Convention Coordinator and Host Chapters

Scholarship Program - Robin House

Diversity and Inclusion - Christopher Tisdal, Interim Chair

Upcoming Washington Seminar - February 8-11, 2021 - Missouri Legislative
Directors (Chris, Dennis & Shelia)

New Transition Program - Jenny Carmack, Chair

Senior Blind Program - Gary Wunder, Chair

Sports & Recreation Project  Update

STEM To You Report - Jenny Carmack

Old Business

New Business

Adjournment

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>