[NFBMO] Join Us for All Things Guide Dog Talk & Enter to Win A Small Gift at Missouri Association of Blind Students Membership Meeting, Friday, January 29 at 6 PM CST 🦮

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Wed Jan 27 17:15:25 UTC 2021

Hello Seyoon and all,

Guide Dog Users, Inc., (GDUI) has published a book titled, " Handbook for Prospective Guide Dog Handlers". It can be found  on BARB and various sites listed below.

Handbook for Prospective Guide Dog Handlers
Purchasing Information

Please visit:
https://guidedogusersinc.org/resources/publications-and-handbooks/

E-Book

The e-book edition of A Guidebook for the Prospective Guide Dog Handler is available at the following online stores:

list of 5 items
• Amazon
• Barnes & Noble
• Apple
• Kobo
• Smashwords (numerous formats)
list end

Print Edition

The print edition of A Guidebook for the Prospective Guide Dog Handler is available at the following online store:

list of 2 items
• Amazon
Links to other online booksellers will be added as they become available.
list end
Kind regards,
Sarah Calhoun