[NFBMO] Join Us for All Things Guide Dog Talk & Enter to Win A Small Gift at Missouri Association of Blind Students Membership Meeting, Friday, January 29 at 6 PM CST 🦮

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 27 01:35:37 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I Hope all are well. The Missouri Association of Blind Students is excited to invite all of you to our monthly membership meeting this Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM CST. This topic is all about all things related to considering a guide dog as a mobility tool of choice. Join us to hear from a puppy raiser and from our own board member to hear about a day in the life as a undergraduate student guide dog handler. If you read this invitation this far, read on for surprise!

Our division is also hosting a raffle. Below are two simple requirements.
1. Join us this Friday, January 29th at 6 PM CST using the Zoom information below.

https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

2. Fill out a short questionnaire which can be accessed with a link below.
https://forms.gle/KXrCKtvPajaaBoZ49

We hope you’ll join us!

Warmly
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306