[NFBMO] Seeking Electronic Files

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Jun 7 03:44:31 UTC 2021

Folks,
We are making great progress on gathering information for our Data Retention
Websit. This information can be very important as questions frequently come
up regarding when we did something or what was our policy on an issue. Thus
far we have every set of quarterly minutes since June of 1981,nearly  every
quarterly treasurers report since 1985, Every annual treasurers report since
1992, and every Blind Missourian since 2010 and lots of other miscellaneous
information.
We must have your help in obtaining the records listed below. Some are more
important than others like the resolutions and legislative factsheets.
We need:
Resolutions for the following years: 1982 through 1989, 1991, 2006, 2007,
2008 and 2010.
Legislative Factsheets: 1982 through 2001, 2004 through 2013,  and 2016
Presidential Reports: 1979 through 1988 , and 2006 through 2010.
Internal Audit reports for Years ending December 31: 2008 through 2016.
Convention Agendas: 1982 through 2001, 2004, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
And any files you think should be saved for future generations.
I realize that files from the 1960;s, 1970's, and 1980's may not be traceable
which is exactly why we are doing this so that when someone wants to know
something like when the Missouri Insurance Commission adopted a
anti-discrimination rule we are able to look it up.
A huge thanks to Carol Coulter for scanning some of our paperwork.
We will greatly appreciate and need any help you can provide by sending any
electronic files my way at GeneCoulter at Charter.net.

Eugene Coulter, Chair
Data Retention Committee