[NFBMO] Fwd: NFB keeps registering me for the wrong email for convention

Hank Smith hank.smith966 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:22:28 UTC 2021

The Email address thi is the email I have been trying link and set up &
trying updates least below
                                           kevangames420 at gmail.com.

 Ok;) ]   Run  ok[ ; +? - } cool          .-
        this is the email address lested above  I keep trying sended  been
trying     too  get  RESOLVED with you at the  [ NFB and \ Are NFBMO  ]

As Soon  as you get some free time please update foo the email the  one
above
                  Thank you.....

          (P.S)                peace and good vibes