[NFBMO] Need for governmental affairs action

McGhee, Carolyn S Carolyn888 at live.missouristate.edu
Sat Jun 26 19:14:23 UTC 2021

Missouri reps, especially in SWMO, have decided they can ignore any federal law that they want. If they pass something that violates requirements of federal funding, for example, allowing anyone to take loaded guns on public transit even if there is a federal law saying you can’t do that. This attitude is damaging to citizens and we can’t be sure that getting something like the ATAA passed will have any impact on us. It may seem repetitive but I feel like we have to double up and hit our concerns at both state and federal level if we want Missouri reps to respect the law and implement it.

Carolyn McGhee