[NFBMO] Windows 11 screen reader demonstration.

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Jun 30 00:11:01 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

There has been some talk around concern about accessibility with the release of Windows 11. There is a Windows insider that has done a U2 demonstration of using windows 11 with A screen reader. The video is not professional quality, but I found it useful and thought I would share. In the first two minutes or so of the broadcast, he ran into some technical difficulties with the microphone. So, there is not sound for approximately two minutes. The video is about 36 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhk3BJGuQY

Thanks,
Roger

Sent from my iPhone