[NFBMO] FRA

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Jun 30 21:34:44 UTC 2021

Good afternoon friends,

Good news.  Our voices were heard, and the state legislature has passed the Federal Reimbursement Allowance for the next fiscal year.  The next step is that it goes to Governor Parson’s desk for his signature.

It is important to reach back out to our legislators and thank them for listening to our concerns regardless of how they voted on the bill.  There is great value in expressing appreciation because it demonstrates that we are interested in true partnership rather than only reaching out with concerns and asks.

Thank everyone that has taken time to advocate on behalf of this issue.  It is through your dedication and hard work that we get our voices heard.

Thank you and let’s go build the Federation.

Roger Crome
Governmental Affairs Chair

Sent from my iPhone