[NFBMO] IMPORTANT! immediate action needed

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Thu Mar 4 23:25:19 UTC 2021

Members of the Missouri affiliate need to register for the state convention
right away! The deadline is less than a week away on March 10. You will NOT
be eligible to vote or win door prizes unless you are registered by 11:59 pm
on March 10!

Also, I would like to announce that, so far, we have three paid sponsors:
Silver:
Nanopac
Bronze:
Colorado Center for the Blind
The Carmack Family

Only three weeks to go until we have our, hopefully last, virtual convention.
The agenda is coming together and promises to be wonderful
Gene Coulter