[NFBMO] Friendly reminder

Carol Morgan cm020306 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:34:38 UTC 2021

Good morning, I would like to remind you that we are still doing our Radde cutlery fundraiser. Please take the time to look at the catalog. We tried the strawberry cheesecake. It was very good. I recommend it. Thank you for supporting the national Federation of the blind of Missouri. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

https://radafundraising.com/?rfsn=5295862.06720a

PS don’t forget how about those gifts that you have to buy so for example birthdays weddings and Christmas. Do you have a save the date on your refrigerator? Radde would make a great gift.

Carol Morgan
Ways and Means Chair
cm020306 at gmail.com
573429-1625