[NFBMO] Zoom Display Name
randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:06:59 UTC 2021
When joining a Zoom conference it is always good etiquette to ensure that
your Zoom “Display Name” is correct.
With our state convention rapidly approaching, I have decided to make this
quick and easy guide to help you to ensure that your Zoom “Display Name” is
always correct no matter what device that you log into Zoom from.
1. Click this link: https://zoom.us/profile
2. Sign into Zoom if you are not already signed in.
3. Select the “Edit” link.
4. Enter your first and last name’s in the top two fields.
5. Ensure that the “Display Name” field is showing correctly.
6. Click the “Save Changes” button.
You are all done. I hope that you find this guide useful.
NFBMO.org Website Administrator/Developer
More information about the NFBMO