[NFBMO] Governmental Affairs Meeting information Correction

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed May 12 15:43:59 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
I apologize but I provided outdated information on the last email.  Additionally, it was brought to my attention that I should not share that information on this list.  So, if you have an interest in attending the committee meeting on Thursday at 5:30 and do not have access to the leaders list, please contact me and I’ll be happy to provide you with the access information.  My email address is r_crome1 at msn.com

Thanks,
Roger

Sent from my iPhone